OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE
When you are making your vacation plans do not forget one vital aspect! Travel insurance is today the need of the hour. Whether you travel international or within the country, out of home signify FOREIGN GROUND. So, keep yourself, your family, and your luggage protected against any eventuality.
Travel insurance includes Domestic Insurance, International Insurance, Student Insurance, Senior Citizen Insurance, and Family Insurance.
Key features include:
- Cover for trip cancellation, delays
- Cover four lost, delayed luggage or passport
- Out/in patient hospitalization coverage
- Contingency cover for personal possessions
- Accident cover against death/permanent disability
However, there are certain exclusions to travel insurance too that you should know about. Insurers don’t cover you against missed or delayed flights during riots, war conditions, or natural disasters. Also, you won’t get any compensation for hospitalization related to pre-existing diseases.
Covid-19 Group Health Insurance
With the latest in the Pandemic, we are here to cover you for Covid with the best possible cover in Covid Group Insurance.
Insecurity, risk, and uncertainty are incidental in Corporate Sector. So, the best you can do for your organization and the employees is to avail the facility of corporate insurance. These are ideal for SMEs, Big Enterprises, and Medium Range Companies. Different types include,
- Asset & Property Insurance: Fire Insurance, Shop Owner’s Plan, Office Package, & Burglary Insurance
- Group Health & Accident Insurance: Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, COVID – 19 Group Policy, Accident Insurance, & Life Insurance
- Employee Benefits: Group Gratuity Plans, Key Man Plans, & Group Term Plans
- Others: Marine Insurance, Liability Insurance, Officers And Directors Liability Insurance, & Professional Indemnity
Benefits associated with corporate are the following,
- Remain protected against unforeseen loss
- Diffuse risk by spreading amidst all
- Risk transfer to insurer improves credit standing
- Optimally use and invest capital with insurance to take care of emergencies
Secure your property from natural and man-made calamity with a sturdy HOME INSURANCE.
Such policies give protection against,
- Damage by man-made or natural agents
- Burglary or breakage in house
- Damage & break down of gadgets or appliances
- Loss of baggage during travel
- Robbery or theft of valuables
- Injury, permanent disability, or death
- Damage through acts of terrorism
- Public liability
- Injury/death of workers
- Post rental damage
- Rent loss through damage
Coverage amounts generally depend on the reinstatement value of your property or on the current value in the market. However, when buying a home insurance you should also know about the related exclusions. Such plans do not cover damage due to nuclear explosion, radioactive contamination, invasion, military activity, or acts of war.